Programs & Services
Venture currently serves approximately 1,200 children and adults with developmental disabilities. Venture staff number just under 600, and we have over 30 programs sites located across Rockland County.
Whether you are a person with a developmental disability, a parent or family member, someone looking for a career life in service, a public or corporate official, or a concerned citizen, we want you to be a part of Venture. It takes a community to make a life for special people, just as making a life for special people helps build a community.
Select a service below to find out more about us.
- Venture Adult Day Services
- Venture Residential Services
- In-home Residential Habilitation and Respite Services
- Venture After-School Recreation and Respite Program
- Club Venture
- Camp Venture Summer Camp
- Camp Venture Medicaid Service Coordination
- Venture Industries
- Venture Equestrian Program
- Consolidated Support Services